Internet banking safety tips
Spider man games, few latest Spiderman games to entertain you.
The 2012 movie “The Amazing Spiderman “ was discussed a lot, the movie also reminded us the fact that Spiderman rules the popularity index of fiction characters and superheroes. Well, Spiderman is not only a superhero but an entertainer too. It can be on screen or off the screen. Gaming companies produce many Spiderman games to lure us by using the popularity of this superhero. Here are few of the latest and popular Spiderman games.
The Amazing Spiderman 2012
Spider-Man: Edge of Time
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions
Google calculator , Google also helps you to calculate , learn now
Google could have been used to perform basic to complex calculations. Using Google to calculate things is similarly easy like conducting a search. Just enter the equation and you are done but most surprisingly , Google now has a calculator that is displayed when you perform any kind of calculation using Google. Just do any calculation and Google will display a multi ability calculator above other results. This is so interesting and useful , just try it now.
Facebook app , Much needed information about Facebook timeline applications.
After Facebook introduced timeline, many applications advanced themselves to integrate better with your Facebook timeline. It was rather complicated for people to understand that how different Facebook timeline applications are ? Here is a short report on Facebook timeline applications, this reports answers few basic questions for you to understand Facebook timeline applications.
What are Facebook timeline applications ?
Facebook timeline applications are similar to the usual Facebook applications that we have been using but the only difference is that they appear on your Facebook timeline that every application does not do. All Facebook application use Facebook API ( the secured gateway for programmers and their applications to use Facebook data and features meant to be used by programmers.) . The way and purpose it uses Facebook API is different. Facebook timeline applications are different in a way that they can add information to your timeline.
How Facebook timeline applications are different from usual Facebook applications ?
The only difference a Facebook timeline application has from other applications is that it can post on Facebook timeline and to also display information on Facebook ticker. A Facebook timeline application is a Facebook application like others only and can have other utilities. An application that you have been using can also add information to your Facebook timeline if you have allowed it.
What is the use of Facebook timeline applications ?
Facebook timeline applications appear on your Facebook timeline and are visible too people who visit you Facebook timeline. These applications can be used to display your interests. information about your interests and also your activity using the applications.
Where do I find Facebook timeline applications ?
What care should I take while adding an application to timeline ?
You have to be cautious about using Facebook applications, nowadays every website tries to cash on the popularity of Facebook and uses Facebook API to offer Facebook Login and other utilities. It is not very difficult to create a Facebook application for an advanced user. When you use Facebook applications you give certain permissions to the application , Facebook intimates you asks explicitly before permitting the application but many user do not understand what they are doing. The permissions include ability to use Facebook very much like you do, this includes posting, inviting friends etc. Usually such process are automated and users are not aware of it. Facebook has strict policies that regulate the applications but when a user allows the application to do something , how can Facebook stop it from doing so.?
Many Facebook applications also displays your activity on your timeline and also post to your news feed. Such information becomes visible as per your privacy. For example, you have used a Facebook application to login to a news website and read an article about some sexual disorder, you generally would not like people to know about this but that application shows on your timeline that you read this article. This can be very embarrassing.
So while using Facebook applications just see to it that what that application is doing for you.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source Detlef La Grand
F Facebook , The positives and negatives of the largest social platform
The top best thing about Facebook
- Facebook was created by a group of student, this is what we know about it . The spirit behind creation of Facebook has kept it right on track of keeping it the best usability social connectivity platform.
- Facebook has been one of the best leaded business venture the web has seen for over few years.
- Facebook uses many open source technologies thus making it more usable and extendible. The key technologies used in creation of Facebook include PHP and My SQL databases. However Facebook developers have extended these technologies to make it more customized.
- Facebook has successfully promoted its platform to have nearly all the active web users as member, this makes Facebook only one of its kind platform to find people and friends we know. Earlier Orkut had done similar trick but Facebook has overcome the Orkut popularity.
- Facebook is aggressive in business policies and advances faster.
- Facebook team has lead innovative ideas to offer excellent social connectivity tools.
- Facebook has successfully upgraded technologies and infrastructure to match up with fastest growing number of users.
- Facebook is regarded as a tool to create brand value for large brands.
The top negatives of Facebook.
- It is always blamed that to support open nature and easy people finding, Facebook has kept its default privacy options very open.
- Facebook uses open source technologies as its core and thus develop large scope of security threats. ( It is also a fact that Facebook has been dedicated to the security of data since it started growing the number of users)
- The complex scripts used by Facebook to Ajaxify it are sometime not functioning properly and seem to be buggy.
- Facebook has millions of fake profiles.
- It is very easy to use the features of Facebook for criminal intended activities and Facebook does not have any strict policies to tackle this issue.
- In some case , the content shared on Facebook is very obstructive , defamatory or immoral in nature but Facebook does not have any strong system to deactivate this.
- Facebook is considered as one of the most important reasons for reduced work efficiency in many organizations and organizations have been banning its use on their networks but now many of the Facebook features can be accessed using a mobile phone too.
- Facebook has not been regarded as a productive and good ROI ( Return on investment) advertisement solution for small businesses.
- The social nature of Facebook does not support commercial promotion and Facebook user are not psychologically prepared for such promotions.
- Facebook will be launching a ‘Want” button to ex[lore further commercial possibilities, however there is huge scope that the new commercial feel may divert many Facebook users.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source Sean MacEntee
Facebook Likes , importance and utility of Facebook likes. Tips for Facebook Likes.
Facebook Likes by Facebook Ads.
Organic Facebook Likes
Few tips related to Facebook likes.
- It is recommended to book you Facebook page with your own existing or non existing brand.
- People generally are crazy about Facebook likes and consider having more Facebook likes as an achievement, however this is half of the story only.
- Try to get more Facebook likes organically. This can be done by sharing relevant post on your Facebook page and also by using Facebook social plugins.
- Use Facebook ads to get more likes only if you have a brand that is spending a part of its advertisement budget on Facebook likes and can do it continuously even though it will not produce any profit.
- Doing more activity the engages people gives you better chance of getting more likes.
- A Facebook celebrity is not necessarily a celebrity outside Facebook.
- Do interact with you follower by comments and reply to comments.
- Use a blog to spread the word about you concept and Facebook page.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source FindYourSearch
Windows Azure , Review of the Microsoft powered cloud platform ( PaaS).
Windows Azure Services
Review of Windows Azure.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source ToddABishop
Saas , Software as a Services, meaning , benefits and future
SaaS ( Software as a service) is I simple words a service that allows us use of a software hosted over a remote cloud computer network. Distinct from the usual software that we use by installing on our desktops, laptops or tablet devices, a SaaS ( Software as a service) is high performance oriented software that is installed on one high performing system and can be used from any computing device that is connected to internet with aid of a thin client or just a web browser or both.
Understanding SaaS ( Software as a service)
To further simplify it , you can just imagine for your understanding that you are using a Microsoft Office features online by using Office 365, b=very similar features but without installing it on your own system and can be accessed from anywhere.
Benefits of SaaS ( Software as a service)SaaS ( Software as a service) has multiple benefits and nearly no flaws,
- SaaS ( Software as a service) are hosted on high performing servers that are maintained by professional and are very reliable.
- The Software is maintained by the service provider and users can just use the features without worrying about anything else.
- Scope for reduced usage fees due to elimination of a large challenge that is used in distribution of copies of software.
- The software version up to date at any given time and users should not worry about updating their own version of software.
- Less or no scope for bugs.
- High possibilities of collaboration.
- Can be used from anywhere.
- High performance of client device due to thin client used for accessing SaaS ( Software as a service), this means that a very lightweight client or only a web browser may be required to use SaaS ( Software as a service) and this reduces the use of client device resources like processor and memory. Just imagine that you only need to install an operating system and a web browser, no need to install any other software and how fast you device will be ?
- No scope for pirated versions of software versions, thus helping software developer to use high service standards.
Future of SaaS ( Software as a service)SaaS ( Software as a service) has infinite future. It will take time for many software to convert to SaaS ( Software as a service) completely but slowly and steadily SaaS will be everywhere. Due to its unmatched benefits for services provider and users this change will occur if future. However there are many technical and practical challenges for this change to take place, such challenges include but are not limited security of data and operational speed of software mostly depending on network connectivity.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source Microsoft Sweden
Facebook campaign landing , using Facebook as an advertising medium.
Tips for better Facebook campaigning.
- Facebook is a must use social media platform for social media campaigning. Due to its excessive use for improper purpose and attempt to cash its popularity, it has become difficult to plan successful Facebook campaigns but positive efforts for over a period can really be useful to use the real power of the largest social platform.
- For planning a campaign and use the power of Facebook, you must have a Facebook page, only a Facebook personal profile or a group will not help.
- From the start itself, one should understand that Facebook is a social media platform where people come to check in with their friend and not to see advertisements. So one should use the Facebook power by understanding of this.
- One should understand that things shared on Facebook are shared with humans and not any instructions given to machines.
- Everyone campaigning on Facebook considers the “Likes” of a page everything. In fact likes is nothing if they have not come naturally and with the need of staying connected with updates form that page.
- One interesting thing is that only 2% to 3% followers do see a post by a page if the likes are generated through ads. This number increases for likes that have come naturally.
- A Facebook page admin must occasionally tell their followers that why they should like the page and stay connected with updates.
- A Facebook celebrity is much worth if they carry some real cause. A cause that has become popular on Facebook can carry its popularity out of Facebook.
- One must target users by using Facebook targeting filters while carrying out paid campaigns. Facebook offer best in industry targeting for campaigns.
- Though Facebook supports creating campaigns that can be targeted for multiple countries at once but it is strongly recommended to have individual campaigns for courtiers.
- Regularly posting relevant content is important. Post everyday 3 to 4 frequencies of content that is likely to be liked by your followers.
- Interaction with followers is extremely important. Replaying to comment is one of the most productive tricks.
- Polls, events, competition are ways to keep your audience engaged with you page or brand.
- Occasionally check how large brand are using Facebook pages to cash the power of social media.
- Understand the Facebook is a platform that offers pages to stay connected to you fans, followers and audience. The only goal is not just that you share something and they see it. You experience on Facebook can be much better if it is using multiple Facebook features.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source David Berkowitz
Social media marketing , the basics of social media marketing.
Advertisers, brands and online marketers find social media a must use way to promote product and services and this is a correct strategy that needs to be applied carefully. Few simple steps can help social media campaigns use the real power of social media websites.
Tips for social media marketing.
- A social media campaign can be free or paid, understand you requirement. If one wants large attention in less time paid campaigns can do well but is if you have to build following , you campaigns should be planned for a longer periods.
- If one pays for something that does not mean that people are going to like it. If one is spending for people to see something they do not like , the goal of such campaign will be to waste money.
- Be mindful about the content that you share, many people share many things on social websites but not everything is liked. Sharing relevant content that is more likely to be liked will do the trick for you.
- Use a website that has a blog, this will support your social media promotional campaigns.
- Plan campaigns for a period of time and analyze results, do needed changes to your campaigns for better results.
- Naturally built audience on social media is for longer associations , while something that is bought will not last lone. A good example to justify it is Facebook like through ads against the like that have come naturally.
- Spending money behind social media campaigns can do the trick only if it is in a planned manner. Paid social media campaigns are more suited for brands and product that are to be sold popularly. For concepts, events and such others, paid campaigns need to be supported by good content.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source ralphpaglia
Online marketing , the basics of marketing online.
Understanding online marketing.
Key benefits of internet marketing / online marketing.
- Quickly reach prospect customers.
- Easy to use tools to create ad campaigns.
- Use of latest technologies to create and research results.
- Cost efficient for small to large budget campaigns.
- Specific targeting and multiple visibility filters like Geo targeting Gender and Age targeting, preference targeting.
- Many agencies handling small to large campaigns have dedicated support systems.
Ways of online marketing
and CPM ( Cost per mile) . Where as CPC will be suitable for product that are to be sold and CPM for product that are to be promoted or popularized.
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source BrentDPayne
BlackBerry Empathy , an exciting concept phone
BlackBerry Empathy Charging Dock
Few Technology Illustration for BlackBerry Empathy
BlackBerry Empathy Body Design
BlackBerry Empathy Operational Menu
BlackBerry Empathy Front and Rear
BlackBerry Empathy In Hand
Cloud storage , Google Drive , SkyDrive , DropBox , a review.
Few best Free clouds to store data on.
MSN Live SkyDrive
The image used in this article is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License by the source joe.ross
Infographics , the best way to visualize data
Many people who browse the web for resources must have seen appealing graphics that are meant just to provide information about something in a manner that they become self explanatory. Such graphics are popularly know as Infographics. An Infographic has equivalent or more capacity than an article and if properly created it can be more explanatory than a article. It is also a fact that users like graphics more than just text and Infographics can be a good option to visualize data.
Not every graphic that ahs a message can be categorized as Inforgraphic but an Infographic is something that illustrates dada in a simple yet appealing and easy manner to understand.
Everything that is used to illustrate data is an Infographic , even a street map is an Infographic. Charts are also Infographic but in modern times Infographics have been so creative that they illustrate the data that even many text pages can not do. For a good example readers can find the image shown below, the image provides information about many types of web 2.0 social media website. If the same information has to be provided in text , it would require a lot of writing and will also not be so interesting.
Infographics are not very common just like informative banners because it requires sufficient amount of creativity to create Infographics. However, there are many tools and services that can help you to create Infographics in either DIY mode or Assisted mode. Some firms even create Infographics for large brands and they are doing well.
Here are few websites that can help you with an Infographic,
Here are few websites that publish interesting Infographics.
HSPA Vs. LTE , Comparison of third & fourth generation of communication standards.
People understand technology with their common names, just like the 3G and 4G, however technology is different that what it is understood as. The example provided here is of the telecommunication standards for transfer of data packets that may include any kind of data. Both 3G and 4G are not technologies but the standard of data packet transfer. This article compares both 3G and 4G , aka ( Also Known As) HSPA Vs. LTE in a simplified manner that can be understood by people who want to use technology without being technical.
The 3G generation of communication standards, very well known as 3G are the standards followed by networks that use technologies like UMTS and support data transfer at HSDPA ( High Speed Downlink Packet access) , HSUPA ( High Speed Uplink Packet access) , HSPA ( Combination Of HSDPA and HSUPA) and HSPA+ speed. The 3G standards include numerous technologies that is difficult to understand for non techno users but the only important facts that should be understood is the speed supported by them.
According industry norms, a 3G network must provide data transfer rate of 200 Kbps but these norms were set at early stages of 3G and usually 3G networks support data transfer at much higher rate. 3G network in many parts of the world have been following Evolution Data Optimized Standards which support data transfer of download from 2.4 Mbps to 3.1 Mbps and upload from 150-160 Kbps to up to 1.8 Mbps.
Nowadays 3G networks mostly use the HSPA or HSPA+ which allow data transfer at download from approximately 5-42 Mbps till release 8 and upload from 0.70 to 22.0 Mbps. till release 9.
The latest release 11 of 3G HSDPA communication standards supports download data access at 337.5 Mbps.
The 4G communication standards continue from the 3G to become the LTE ( Long term evolution ) and also WiMAX standards. These standards are set for technologies to upgrade to higher speed than the 3G standards and to provide extremely high speed mobile data transfer.
The LTE and WiMAX are different as ideas but are part of the 4G standards due to the data transfer rate. Even the earliest discussed HSPA+ provides ultra high speed access that can be classified as 4G with latest releases.
The LTE standards support data download at up to 100 Mbps and upload at up to 50 Mbps. While the proposed LTE advanced supports download at up to 1 Gbps and upload at up to 500 Mbps.
The WiMAX is more like a wireless router placed in to serve for a larger area that provide network access to eligible devices at high speed. The WiMAX is not as high speed as LTE advanced but is better that LTE and supports data download at 128 Mbps and upload at 56 Mbps.
The higher data transfer rates are being worked out in most of the markets as technologies that can provide data access at 4G standards are yet to be commercially viable in most part of the world.
The 3G communication standards have reached to its peak with releases like 11 but have bit more potential. The 4G standards are at its initial stage and have great potential for further improvements.
4G Phones , Latest 4G phones introduced by top mobile manufacturers
Samsung Galaxy S II LTE
Nokia Lumia 900
Sony Xperia™ ion
HTC Evo 4G LTE
Motorola Atrix 4G LTE
Instagram android, Instagram for Android powered phone and tablets
Instagram is actually a photo and image processing application that was earlier launched for iOS powered device like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The application could have been used to give beautiful effect to photos and share them on many popular social media websites. Due to its usability, the application became successful and popular.
Google mobile , know things that Google offers for mobile phone users.
Sync Google data with your mobile devices.
Google Application for Android
Google Applications for iOS ( iPhone, iPod Touch , iPad)
what is cloud computing ? useful information about cloud computing.
What is cloud computing ?
SaaS – Software as a service
IaaS – Infrastructure as a service
PaaS – Platform as a service
What is the etymology behind its name ?Cloud computing is just because a cloud is used to represent the world wide web at many places. Just like the image shown below.
What is good about cloud computing ?
Future of cloud computing !To know the future of cloud computing , it is sufficient to understand that the future of web will be mostly cloud computing. All leading services will be provided on cloud networks and a device like Desktop, Laptop or Tablet PC will just work as a terminus or interface. All office applications and such regular services can be accessed on web through standard internet connections.
Google plus vs. Facebook , Multi-aspect analysis of both social sites.
Google plus vs. Facebook –Technology Analysis
Google plus vs. Facebook – Usability Analysis
Google plus vs. Facebook – Utility Analysis
Google plus vs. Facebook – Privacy Analysis
Google plus vs. Facebook – Popularity Analysis
Internet Usage prediction for near future
The past of internet.
Present of the internet.
Future of internet
Indiblogger is a must participate community for Indian bloggers.
The growth of blogging culture in India is hard to research but when one reaches the Indiblogger community of Indian bloggers, it will not be much difficult to understand the standards and presence of blogging culture in India. The Indiblogger community is one of its kind community that allows bloggers from across India to come together and do many things that help them as a blogger. Indiblogger has thousands of professional and non professional bloggers.
Indiblogger is really impressive effort that lets blogger to register with the community, to post article links to the community, to build networks of bloggers and connect to bloggers from across India, to like and get likes for posts, various tools to find the ranks of blogs, to organize and participate in blogger meets in various towns.
The Indiblogger community also hosts a forum for bloggers to discuss and offer their opinions over various topics of interest.
The blogging culture in western countries like the United States has grown and administered very properly. The communities like Indibloggers can also make it feel good for bloggers from India. Indian bloggers must be a part of Indibloggers.
Ownskin gets a new skin for Android and Nokia phone.
Ownskin is an yet another interesting junction for mobile phone related stuff, themes and wallpapers. As claimed by the site and practically made it true, Ownskin can get a new skin for Android and Nokia devices. The community was earlier focused on Symbian and most particularly the Nokia mobile phones but is now also supporting Android powered devices. This is great to hear that the Ownskin community can be used to find great looking wallpapers and themes for mobile phones.
Ownskin is a real fun community of mobile phone users who contribute to the downloadable utilities that are specifically meant to decorate your mobile phone screens. The community is operated by an unit which is seem to be related to the government of China. However that point is not as important as the real utility of this community. The community is no wehre competitive to the international application stores operated by the like of Google and Apple etc. but this does not decrease the utility of Ownskin. The community has some real interesting stuff for your mobile phones.
Ownskin is a great source for Android live wallpapers. Though the exact number is not available but the community surely has thousands of Android live wallpapers available for download. Ownskin is also a good source for Nokia themes and Flash wallpapers and screensavers.
The Ownskin community has themes for following made of devices,
Window Mobile 6.5
Ownskin has some real interesting features the let you create animated themes and wallpapers from your own input and the way you want them to be. Few other features include a discussion forum and OS chat. The community is very different felt and bit complicated to be used but if carefully observed it goes on to become easy and useful.